WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was only seven years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research I quickly found out that with the relative simplicity of EnRoute, CNC routers were capable of just about anything imaginable. This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as we continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful software... -dan

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Workplace to school room

In the last days we have been busy. Name plaques have been designed, routed and painted. Letting samples have been cut from Precision Board for our students to paint. Materials are readied, tables and chairs are ready to go. Every inch if the shop has been cleaned, organized and readied for our guests to arrive. Some of our guests have traveled far, eager to start. Everyone will arrive in Yarrow tomorrow. We'll get acquainted and then kick off the learning and fun.



School is in tomorrow. I can hardly wait!

-dan