WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was only seven years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research I quickly found out that with the relative simplicity of EnRoute, CNC routers were capable of just about anything imaginable. This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as we continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful software... -dan

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Signs at every turn

There are signs all around our shop. They are on the new easel I built a few weeks ago. Others languish on the table tops, the table saw and around the shop and studio. They are in various stages of completion.

With the Fox & Hounds Pub project proceeding at full speed the signs will soon be needed.  And with a Sign Magic Workshop now less than a week away the signs will be superb eye candy for the students and a little more motivation to get them done sooner rather than later. We've been putting in a few hours in the last days to add some color. They are coming together quickly and will be ready by next week for sure.




Stay tuned for more color...

-dan