WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was only seven years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research I quickly found out that with the relative simplicity of EnRoute, CNC routers were capable of just about anything imaginable. This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as we continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful software... -dan

Friday, January 18, 2013

Hackensack Sign Magic Workshop a succes


The Hackensack Sign Magic Workshop is now history. It was a great workshop!  This time around EJ Nordurft from EnRoute did a wonderful job in presenting the technical side of the program. Kellie Miller from Coastal Enterprises helped us out by showing us the various ways we could use Precision Board and the companion products. And the folks from MultiCam East were wonderful hosts for the workshop. Altogether it made my job real easy and I could concentrate on the creative aspects of how we design and craft our signs and projects.






For three days we shared ideas, learned new techniques and put our hands to making signs in whole new ways. It was worthwhile and FUN!

I want to express a HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated and supported us in this opportunity.

-dan