WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was only seven years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research I quickly found out that with the relative simplicity of EnRoute, CNC routers were capable of just about anything imaginable. This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as we continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful software... -dan

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Samples

The fox routed up pretty quick. While that file was running on the MultiCam I opened the barrel head relief file. I had saved it as a stand alone file so I could use it for other things in the future.

When I was searching for the fox I had also located a pretty good blood hound STL file. I popped int onto the barrel head and merged it with the relief. It was ready for tool pathing in seconds.


As I created this blog it was running on the MultiCam, from 30 lb Precision Board.


This afternoon I'll whip on a couple coats of paint and glaze in preparation for the meeting on Monday.

-dan