WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was only seven years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research I quickly found out that with the relative simplicity of EnRoute, CNC routers were capable of just about anything imaginable. This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as we continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful software... -dan

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Instant classroom


Just after first break today we packed up the tools and switched to get ready for workshop mode. The shop was tidied and swept, benches cleared, tables and chairs were brought out from storage and the setup began. In less than two hours the shop was transformed into a classroom one one more time, in readiness for our guests to arrive.  Our Sign Magic Workshop group was travelling from far and wide including, New Brunswick, Ohio, Utah, Colorado, Oregon and Australia.


The group this time is small with some last minute cancellations but as enthusiastic as ever. This afternoon the cameras were clicking, and the questions were many which we happily answered. Officially it doesn't begin until tomorrow morning at eight o'clock but the learning has already begun.
Tomorrow morning I be out to the shop bright and early. It's my bet most will be waiting by the door when I put in the key. I'm looking forward to another wonderful Sign Magic Workshop.
-dan