WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was only seven years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research I quickly found out that with the relative simplicity of EnRoute, CNC routers were capable of just about anything imaginable. This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as we continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful software... -dan

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to ALL!

I just wanted to say thank you for supporting my efforts here on this blog. I always appreciate the comments, questions and suggestions. It was good to meet in person those I did at trade shows, workshops or elsewhere. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

As we wind things down for a few days of holidays I want to take this opportunity to wish each of you a Merry Christmas. I hope you get to spend some time with those you love, friends and family this season.
Once I've consumed my share of roast turkey and many other good things I'll be back in the shop doing my best to work it all off.  :)   

We have some very exciting things in store for the New Year, including some projects on the new four axis MultiCam.

I would like to especially thank the folks at EnRoute for helping to make this blog possible. 

Merry Christmas to ALL!

-dan