The pace is hectic as we try to keep the shop running and progress in motion at the work site. I look forward to a 'day off' at the shop one or two times each week. The MultiCam has been kept humming and the unpainted work is starting to stack up. Tomorrow we'll do our best to try and get a handle on that part of the job in preparation for the pub washroom which is ready to put into operation shortly. The mirror frames were adjusted slightly when we did a show and tell last week. it was decided the crown would be moved down into the frame for the center mirrors and eliminated for the mirrors on each side. It was a simple matter of cutting off the crown on the one I had done as a sample, and then modify the file to lower the crown for the center ones. The balance of the mirrors were routed without the crowns. I'll route the last two mirrors tomorrow.
Tonight I glued the two halves of the frames together in preparation for finishing tomorrow. I used Coastal Enterprises PB Bond-240. Its a one part glue that is activated with a little spritz of water. I find the joints ate virtually invisible and with the application of paint, totally gone with little work.
Stay tuned until tomorrow for a peek at the many signs as they come to life in color...