WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was only seven years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research I quickly found out that with the relative simplicity of EnRoute, CNC routers were capable of just about anything imaginable. This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as we continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful software... -dan

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MultiCam project honored yet again!

Today I received a surprise package in the mail - all the way from South Korea! The MultiCam Western Canada project has been featured yet again in a magazine article. Apparently SignCraft from Florida shares articles from time to time with SIGN MUNWHA in South Korea. The folks there had seen the article in SignCraft last issue and asked permission to translate and run the article in Korea.  So far this project has been honored with three feature articles in Canada, two in the US, one in Germany, Ukraine, and now in South Korea. The project has also garnered a first place award in the International Sign Competition for Sign Systems.  There have also been numerous features on websites around the world. That kind of publicity is hard to come by!


-dan