WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was only seven years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research I quickly found out that with the relative simplicity of EnRoute, CNC routers were capable of just about anything imaginable. This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as we continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful software... -dan

Saturday, November 1, 2014

A peek at the bigger picture

We are now three months (of eleven) into the Skallywag Bay Adventure Park project. The shop is full of projects on the go and out in the parking lot there are enough finished pieces to fill three forty foot shipping containers with enough pieces still left to begin loading two more containers. Forty-one pieces are finished.  Eleven pieces are sculpted and ready for paint. Fourteen more armatures are welded and ready for sculpting.

I've been showing some of the routed work previously but here's a peek at a few of pieces completed thus far.











This is a very challenging project and the biggest single contract we have tackled in the twenty-two year history of our company. It is also the most fun we've ever had. Thankfully we have a wonderful and skillful team of young people to help us along the way. Stay tuned for more...

-dan