The vectors were pretty easy and done in Illustrator and then imported into EnRoute. I did a bit of kerning and had to shorten the bottom of the 'V' to make it fit but nothing major was required. I also added a lettering outline using the offset tool.
I selected the inner and outer ring and made a donut shaped relief using the dome tool.
I could then rotate them and nest them to fit both pieces onto a 4' x 8' piece of 2" thick Precision Board.
I'll be gluing these up in the next while and I'll show that process and how everything fit together to make an easy assembly and mounting procedure. Stay tuned...