As I sorted and transferred my old files to a new computer this past week I put all of the router files I had created for the new house in one place. I was surprised to see that there were more than 200 files so far. I haven't figured out how many pieces we have routed but it is many times the two hundred files.
This past week we began installation of the big crown moldings we made a while back. The backs were first hollowed out to accommodate the Heico LED modules. The moldings looked very cool as they were installed.
It took lots of imagination to figure out how to transition the various wall components. Now the wainscot, window trim and upper crown moldings.
We have also finished painting the samples that show the various colors.
I couldn't resist installing a few of the LED's into place to see how it would look at night when it is done.
The butterfly theme continues on the door corner blocks as well.