WELCOME!


It is hard to believe that it was only seven years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Through extensive research I quickly found out that with the relative simplicity of EnRoute, CNC routers were capable of just about anything imaginable. This journal will chronicle that journey to date and continue each week with two or three entries as we continue to explore just what is possible with this wonderful software... -dan

Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Jersey Sign Magic Workshop less than a month away!



I've heard there are still some seats available in New Jersey. I've made my plane and travel arrangements. With the Sign Magic Workshop in New Jersey now less than a month away I'm starting to get very excited. It should be a fun and informative time. We'll be working on all kinds of 3D routing techniques and also talking about marketing, designing, and a whole lot more. We'll also be doing plenty of hands-on work, learning how we do our painting and glazing in our shop. A little sculpting is also on the menu and it is my bet that each participant will go away knowing they can do a whole lot more than they thought they could going in.

SIGN MAGIC WORKSHOP INFORMATION

The Sign Magic Workshop is to be held in at the MultiCam East Technical Center, Hackensack, New Jersey on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, November 6, 7 and 8, 2012.  Seating is limited.

I hope to see you there!

-dan